It’s that time of year again – the stores are filled with huge red chocolate hearts, roses are being bought by the dozen, and the greeting card industry is about to soar in sales!
In the spirit of the season here are 5 great songs to add to your iPod for your loving pleasure:
- Bruno Mars – Just the way you are. Seriously, a hottie crooning about how perfect we are without all the glitz and glam of make up? Yes please!
- Aretha Franklin – You Make me Feel Like a Natural Woman. It’s the Queen of soul, a true classic. No more needs to be said.
- Miguel – Adorn. The first line is “These lips can’t wait to taste your skin, baby”. I mean does it get any steamier that that? Way to set the mood.
- Selena – Dreaming of You. This soulful ballad sang by the beautiful Latina songstress is sure to put you in the mood for love.
- Marvin Gaye – Sexual Healing. No list would be complete without the smooth R&B grooves of the legendary Marvin.
And not to leave anyone out, if you’re not feeling Valentine’s Day you can always hide amongst all of the cards and watch husbands and boyfriends scramble to turn a birthday card into a Valentine’s Day card because they waited until the last minute *wink*!