There was a major hair moment spotted on the Miami runway. Inspired by her trip to the Jardin Majorelle, designer Mara Hoffman’s Summer 2016 Collection embodies Moroccan style with bright colors and eye-catching prints. Showing her collection at Casa Casuarina, the Miami Beach mansion formerly owned by Gianni Versace, bold accessories including head scarves and oversized sunglasses bring a 70’s feel to the look, making voluminous textured waves created by TRESemméStylist Tyler Laswell the perfect compliment to the collection.
(click photo to enlarge)
Laswell shares his step-by-step tips to accomplishing these runway looks.
- Section hair and lightly mist with water until damp. Apply TRESemmé24 Hour Body Moussefrom root to end then layer TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray through the lengths of each section to set the foundation for voluminous waves.
- Diffuse hair with blow dryer to bring out hair’s natural texture while creating volume.
- Take small sections starting at the nape of the neck and curl them using a ¼” barrel curling iron. Mist each section with TRESemméPerfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hold Hair Sprayto prevent curls from falling.
- After curling each section, grab the ends in one hand and use the other hand to open up the curl. Continue this until entire head is curled and fluffed.
- Set the look with another mist of TRESemméPerfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hold Hair Spray.
- Add a head scarf for a chic, summer look.
For the latest from TRESemmé, visit their website, www.TRESemmé.com.