Free Food and Live Music As The Fresh Market Unveils Enhanced Shopping Experience in Charlotte
The Fresh Market guests will discover a refreshed look at the specialty grocer on Wednesday, November 30, as the company reveals an enhanced shopping experience that stays true to its roots in offering fresh, delicious food, but re-imagines the market as a destination where guests can find an increased selection of local products, new categories including favorite grocery classics, and lower prices. Updated signage throughout the store will now clearly designate departments, guide those shopping with dietary restrictions or food allergies, highlight organic products and inspire shoppers to explore new tastes.
In celebration of The Fresh Market’s new look in Charlotte, the specialty grocer will host grand reopening events at all six Charlotte-area locations on November 30 starting at 8 a.m. with giveaways and in-store promotions. The first 50 shoppers to visit the store will receive a free meal for four from The Fresh Market’s signature Little Big Meal program. Festivities will continue on Saturday, December 3 with live entertainment, food sampling and additional giveaways.
Here are some of the grand reopening activities taking place on Wednesday, November 30 and Saturday, December 3 beginning at 8 a.m.:
Wednesday, November 30
- FREE meal for four from The Fresh Market’s signature Little Big Meal program for the first 50 shoppers
- Special samplings: Kerrygold butter; The Republic of Tea; Smarty Pants Vitamins; Stonewall Kitchen
Saturday, December 3
- FREE TFM Apple Pies for the first 100 shoppers
- FREE reusable shopping bags for the first 700 shoppers
- FREE mini cupcakes for 250 shoppers from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Grilling demonstrations featuring The Fresh Market’s gourmet beef burgers and a variety of sausage samplings from 1-5 p.m.
- New sampling station offering tastes of the week’s Little Big Meal, including chili (at select stores)
- Chef demonstrations featuring crab cakes and Thai coconut curry chicken
- Special samplings: Kerrygold butter; The Republic of Tea; Good Health – Veggie Chips & Stix; Chia Fruit Spreads
- Live music from local artists from 1-5 p.m.:
- 3024 Prosperity Church Road: Josey Wails Band
- 4223 Providence Road: Brooke McBride
- 20623 Torrence Chapel Road: The Local Boys
- 1408 East Blvd.: Backporch Bluegrass
- 10828 Providence Road: The Jazz Guys
- 7625 Pineville/Matthews Road: Incrediblues
The Fresh Market’s Charlotte-area stores:
3024 Prosperity Church Road, Charlotte, N.C.
10828 Providence Road, Charlotte, N.C.
20623 Torrence Chapel Road, Cornelius, N.C.
1408 East Blvd., Charlotte, N.C.
4223 Providence Road, Charlotte, N.C.
7625 Pineville/Matthews Road, Charlotte, N.C.