Though fashion took center stage at the 72nd Annual Golden Globes in Hollywood, the fabulous hair looks took an amazing supporting role. We caught up with Redken/Cutler Stylist Jenny Balding to share the hair looks she found the most excellent & inspiring.
- Start by blow drying with volume throughout, using a medium sized curling iron to create a bend from the mid-length to the ends of the hair
- Finish by using Redken fashion waves 07 sea salt spray to create the perfectly disheveled edge. Mist all over whilst running your hands throughout.
- Blow dry smooth and straight by using Redken align 12 protective smoothing lotion
- Create a deep side part to whichever side suits your face shape best
- Sweep into low ponytail at the nape
- Use a straightening iron to create a smooth sleek finish
- Mist Redken Diamond Oil High Shine Airy Mist to enhance dull ,fine textured hair for the ultimate sleek finish