With the success of the first installment of Carolina STYLE LIVE (#CSTYLELIVE) impacting over 1 million Twitter timelines, Carolina STYLE Magazine announced today a new addition to the series of interactive social media conversations highlighting the best Red Carpet moments during the 2014 Awards Season.
Carolina STYLE Live, now includes live streaming of the Grammys and Oscars Red Carpet right here on our website. The evening will begin on Sunday, January 26 at 6 p.m. (EST) with a Twitter Chat moderated by Carolina STYLE Magazine’s Triangle Market Editor Tomris McDaniel (@CarolinaSTYLEM) and hosted by Carolina STYLE Magazine’s Editor-in-Chief, Brie Wright (@ItsBrieW). Using the hashtag #CSTYLELIVE, participants can join the conversation and chat with McDaniel, Wright and The STYLE Panel, which will feature some of the Carolinas’ preeminent fashion and beauty bloggers, media personalities and industry leaders. The evening continues with a live Google Hangout broadcasting at 7:45 p.m. (EST) featuring Wright and the STYLE Panelists providing commentary of the most memorable moments of the night.
Carolina STYLE Live’s Grammy Panelists include:
- Lawrence Spivey (Style and Fashion Consultant, Sir Byron Laurent @SirByronLaurent);
- Mike Watson (Cultural Connector, Fashion, EMCMike ) @emcmike
- Mia Benoit (CEO & Founder, The Benoit Agency,) @TheBenoitAgency
- Beth Stewart (Strategic Director, Redress Raleigh) @RedressRaleigh
Carolina STYLE Live’s Oscars Panelists on March 2 include:
- Jami Svay (Celebrity Make Up Artist & TV Personality, Jami Svay ) @jamisvay
- Jaime Cittadino (Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger, Sunflowers and Stilettos)
- Whitley Adkins Hamlin (Wardrobe Stylist & Author of The Queen City Style fashion blog , @QueenCityStyle)
Carolina STYLE Live launched Sunday, January 12 with the Golden Globes. Over 1 million Twitter timelines were impacted thanks to participants and the Golden Globes panelists which included Bethany Diffey (Fashion Blogger, B Soup) @theBsoup; Andrea Serrano (Fashion Blogger, Charleston Shop Curator @chsshopcurator), Mary Michele Nidiffer (StyleFinder/Consultant/Speaker, One Chic Mama @onechicmama); and Ayoka Lucas (Creator, Charleston Fashion Week & StylePublic) @AyokaLu
Follow Carolina STYLE Magazine on Twitter @CarolinaSTYLEM and participate all season long by using the hashtag #CSTYLELIVE. Immediately following the Twitter chat, visit our YouTube Channel to watch Wright and featured STYLE Panelists for a live broadcast recapping the most interesting moments of the night; sharing the best (and worst) from the evening.