We are pleased to introduce a new interactive social media conversation to highlight the best moments of the Red Carpet during the 2014 Awards Season.
Carolina STYLE Live, to include Twitter chats and live streaming internet broadcasts, launches on Sunday, Jan. 12 at 6 p.m. EST during The Golden Globes Red Carpet. The evening will begin with a Twitter Chat moderated by Carolina STYLE Magazine’s Triangle Market Editor Tomris McDaniel (@CarolinaSTYLEM) and hosted by Carolina STYLE Magazine’s Editor-in-Chief, Brie Wright (@ItsBrieW). Using the hashtag #CSTYLELIVE, readers and social media followers can join the conversation and chat with Brie Wright and The STYLE Panel, which will feature some of the Carolinas’ preeminent fashion and beauty bloggers, media personalities and industry leaders.
The Carolina STYLE Live STYLE Panelists are:
- Bethany Diffey (Fashion Blogger, B Soup);
- Andrea Serrano (Fashion Blogger, Charleston Shop Curator),
- Mary Michele Nidiffer (StyleFinder/Consultant/Speaker, One Chic Mama),
- Lawrence Spivey (Style and Fashion Consultant, Sir Byron Laurent);
- Mike Watson (Cultural + Fashion Connector, EMCMike )
- Mia Benoit (CEO & Founder, The Benoit Agency,)
- Jami Svay (Celebrity Make Up Artist & TV Personality, Jami Svay )
- Jaime Cittadino (Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger, Sunflowers and Stilettos)
- Whitley Adkins Hamlin (Wardrobe Stylist & Author of The Queen City Style fashion blog)
Follow Carolina STYLE Magazine on Twitter @CarolinaSTYLEM and participate all season long by using the hashtag #CSTYLELIVE. Immediately following the Twitter chat, visit www.YouTube.com/CarolinaSTYLETV to watch Brie Wright and featured STYLE Panelists for a live broadcast recapping the most interesting moments of the night; sharing the best (and not so best) from the evening.
The Carolina STYLE Live series will continue on Sunday, Jan. 26 during The Grammy Awards and The Academy Awards on Sunday, March 2.