It’s that time of the year when you impress your guests with that special recipe you’ve held onto all year. My aunt serves this Old Farmhouse chutney cheese ball as a starter at holiday gatherings. With a distinct combination of flavors, it’s become one of my favorite appetizers!
What you will need:
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Old Farmhouse Chutney
- 1/4 cup green onion – diced
- 1 clove garlic – crushed
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/2 cup Colby cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix together the cream cheese, Old Farmhouse Chutney, scallion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Fold in the Colby and Monterey jack cheeses.
- Form the mixture into a ball and roll it into the chopped pecans.
Serve with your favorite crackers or sliced fruit, and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Stonewallkitchen.com